sunnuntai 12. lokakuuta 2008

Tilda & Co. Challenge #40


This weeks challenge was a sketch. Very nice one, you can see it here.I tried to choose a little different colours what I normally use. I ended with mint and pink. Sanded some edges to look white. Some small flowers and thats it :)
Image is from the coming Magnolia release.
Tällä viikolla Magnolian haasteblogissa on tehtävänä mallipohjan mukainen työ. Itse olen liikkeellä perinteisellä kortilla. Yritin etsiä sellaisia värejä joita en normaalisti käytä ja päädyin sitten sävyiltään murrettuihin niin kuin yleensä mutta vaaleampiin. Hioin joitain reunoja saadakseni niihin valkoista pintaa.

10 kommenttia:

Brocéliane kirjoitti...

Hi Aija

Your card is so cute and as always, your colouring is fabulous:)
I can't wait for the new Magnolia release hihi:)

Clo

Camilla kirjoitti...

Hi Aija!
Thanks for your commit to me:)
Ohhh, I just like the coulor you gave Tilda today..
Amaizing coulor, and I just like it soo.
Big hug Camilla

Elena kirjoitti...

She is so sweet! Love the little tag you added! Very beautiful colors! Little embossed swirl brings a very nice interest to the card!

Linanna DESIGNS kirjoitti...

Hello Aija, another beautiful card you've made!! I adore the cute tilda image and the way your've coloured her - perfect! hugs Linda x

Unknown kirjoitti...

ihanan söpö kortti!! Sopii hyvin minttu ja pinkki!!!

myy ja vilijonkka kirjoitti...

noi värit sopivat kauniisti yhteen! kaunis kokonaisuus! toi hello on makee tos ulokkeessa!

Stampin'Piper kirjoitti...

This Card is so cute! Wonderful colors and I love this Tilda!

Hugs Tanja

Debbie kirjoitti...

This is just so Pretty Aija, I love your take on the sketch. Debbie x

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Ihana kortti! Millä hiot reunoja? Kun vasta puolisen vuotta olen korttiaskartelua enemmän harrastanut niin jatkuvasti löydän uusia ideoita ja vinkkejä. Eipä ole käynyt mielessäkään että paperin reunoja edes voisi hioa :)

Lizzie Sabo kirjoitti...

Hello Aija
My name is Lizzie I would love you to have look at my blog spot. I just LOVE your work you are a very talanted lady...it is so beautiful. I also love browns /vintage and distres.
I have put your site as a reference from the necklace that I made. I would love you to have a look. Keep up the beautiful work
Lizzie in Australia